The ECR Europe Executive Programme
ECR LaB: Leading across Boundaries
The Consumer Goods Sector Leadership Programme
Introduction to ECR LaB
Companies in the Consumer Goods Business are under constant pressure. The need to meet changing shopper and consumer needs, environmental goals, food shortages, volatile fuel prices and global economic uncertainty, are all huge challenges. The ECR Europe LaB Programme provides delegates with a unique opportunity to access the latest thinking, techniques and strategies specifically for the Consumer Goods Sector Leaders of the Future. And to find effective solutions for their consumers – for the whole Value Chain – together with colleagues.
ECR LaB is
The content of the ECR LaB Programme is designed for directors or senior managers from any function in the business, for example, Sales, Finance, IT, Marketing, Supply Chain or Commercial divisions.
The Three Pillars
Individual Leadership Qualities, include:
- Understanding characteristics of successful leaders
- Forging innovation, enthusiasm & success in others
Leadership in my Team & Network, includes:
- Building collaborative relationships with partners
- Developing a network of influence for partnership success
Leadership in the Consumer Goods Sector, includes:
- Focussing on Shoppers’ and Consumers’ benefits
- Embracing Sustainable Growth across the Sector
The Three Themes
Shopper and Consumer
- How will Shoppers buy in the future?
- What will be the changing role of Consumers in buying decisions?
The expansion of social networks, smartphone & tablet usage, plus other technologies mean that shoppers will continue to change the way they shop and the stimuli they respond to. In addition, the roles of consumers vs. shoppers will change with increasing access to these technologies and other demographic evolutions.
- How can Company Leaders better anticipate and respond to Shopper changes?
- What are the ‘Rules of the Game’ for successful collaboration?
Responding to Shopper & Consumer changes needs Retailer and Supplier companies to collaborate better than ever before.LaB provides the opportunity for delegates to discuss the challenging topic of how collaboration can really work balanced against the legal need for fair competition and financial success.
- How will companies jointly determine the future shape of the Sector?
- What are the emerging and expected ‘fault-lines’?
Consumer Goods companies need to foster growth, yet also need to consider environmental issues and challenges. These emerging “fault-lines” need to be overcome by collaborative responses The programme will explore what these responses might be.
26-30 November 2012:
Academic Research / Case Studies & Industry Speakers, Discussion, Simulations, Workshops & Field Trips (Field Trips focussing on Store Visits exploring the peculiarities of mature European markets)
16-22 March 2013:
Academic Research / Case Studies & Industry Speakers, Discussion, Simulations, Workshops & Field Trips (Field Trips focussing on Asian Supply Chain processes and Store Visits of Asian markets)
To Find Out More:
- Discuss possible participation in full confidence with Stephanie
- Request a Brochure & Application Form
- Contact delegates of previous Programmes for their experiences
- your local ECR National Initiative
- ECR Europe:
+32 2 738 06 44
or directly to Stephanie Penning,
+39 349 243 3706